How to set up Vesper Marine Wi-Fi transponders with Rose Point Coastal Explorer (CE)?
* In CE go to Tools > Configure Vessel and Electronics
* Select Data Ports -- click on Port Settings....
* Select Add Network Port...
* If you have not changed the default IP address on your WatchMate Vision or XB8000 transponder this is the address format:
* If you have changed them adjust these numbers accordingly.
* Click OK -- close -- OK
* You are all done. Select Instruments and you should see your boat's position or select Vessels to see a list of AIS information, and activate AIS on the chart selector to overlay targets.