Please refer to the attached document for the procedure to connect to your Virtual AIS Beacon by directly plugging it into your PC.
Articles in this section
- Android target symbols
- WatchMate AtoN symbols
- smartAIS filtering in apps FAQ
- NMEA Translations
- How to connect a Virtual AIS Beacon to a PC/Laptop directly without using router?
- Integrating Vesper Marine Transponders with Raymarine SeaTalk Networks
- AIS target display in Furuno NavNet chartplotter
- Configuring openCPN for XB-8000 or WatchMate Vision
- Connecting two 0183 devices at different baud rates (VHF and plotter)
- Compatibility with Raymarine classic E-series (eg. E80, E120)