I guess I have to use vmAIS to adjust the nmea baudrate to 4800 to send gps info to my older Furuno radar. But I only have a Mac. Any progress on making a Mac version of vmAIS? Any other ideas for changing the baudrate?
Articles in this section
- Cortex Onboard & WatchMate Apps display "Trying To Connect" after update to iOS 14
- All screens have "No GPS Position!"
- What does VSWR mean and why do I care?
- How can I examine the incoming NMEA data stream to check for problems?
- Why is my WatchMate 850 Transponder reporting Error 04 Antenna Problem and switching itself into silent mode?
- I always see headings and bearings in true rather than magnetic
- Running vmAIS on 64bit Ubuntu
- How to solve iOS Wi-Fi connection issues to smartAIS transponders?
- My MAC crashes and reboots when I try and connect over USB
- External Alarm support in XB-8000