A quick way to adjust the brightness of your AISWatchMate screen is done by pressing the power button momentarily, a brightness adjustment display will pop up. From here just set the brightness as required and press OK, you are done.
Articles in this section
- Does it have a PA or Loud Hailer function?
- Can a second Cortex Handset listen to different channels?
- How is NMEA 0183 data from Cortex (NMEA 2000 translation into NMEA 0183) get transmitted?
- Can Cortex be equipped with earphones or headset?
- Can I use the heading sensor data from Cortex across my network?
- Will the Cortex Onboard app have VHF listening?
- Is the Cortex Handset capable of wireless charging?
- Can I program the MMSI number Cortex myself?
- Can I program the ATIS number in Cortex myself?
- Is the barometer output over NMEA 2000?