The AISWatchMate 750 Receiver does not have a built-in GPS receiver, so there is no connection supplied for an external GPS antenna. The AISWatchMate 750 is designed to work with a stand alone GPS Sensor or can use a data feed from another GPS device on your vessel. The output from the GPS Sensor, or from another GPS device, is connected to the NMEA input port of the AISWatchMate 750.
Articles in this section
- Will the XB-8000, Vision and Cortex work with the Furuno wireless radar DRS4W.
- Can I use the equipment with a chart plotter?
- How will a transponder integrate with NMEA information?
- Can I connect AIS equipment to my computer?
- What is AIS?
- What kinds of vessels will be visible to me?
- How often is AIS information received?
- Should I use a splitter or a dedicated VHF antenna?
- Can I use my existing VHF antenna?
- How often is my AIS information sent from a transponder?