The AISWatchMate 750 Receiver does not have a built-in GPS receiver, so there is no connection supplied for an external GPS antenna. The AISWatchMate 750 is designed to work with a stand alone GPS Sensor or can use a data feed from another GPS device on your vessel. The output from the GPS Sensor, or from another GPS device, is connected to the NMEA input port of the AISWatchMate 750.
Articles in this section
- Does it have a PA or Loud Hailer function?
- Can a second Cortex Handset listen to different channels?
- How is NMEA 0183 data from Cortex (NMEA 2000 translation into NMEA 0183) get transmitted?
- Can Cortex be equipped with earphones or headset?
- Can I use the heading sensor data from Cortex across my network?
- Will the Cortex Onboard app have VHF listening?
- Is the Cortex Handset capable of wireless charging?
- Can I program the MMSI number Cortex myself?
- Can I program the ATIS number in Cortex myself?
- Is the barometer output over NMEA 2000?