Policies and procedures
For any products which are beyond the warranty period there is a fixed price for all repairs. However, we are not able to repair physical damage or damage caused by external events such as improper wiring, use of non-approved splitters, lightning strikes, etc.
Unfortunately, due to a lack of spare parts we are no longer able to repair WatchMate 650, 750 and 850 (rev B & D only). If you have an original Vision which needs repair, please contact us.
- Your payment currency depends on your return delivery address. We are not able to alter or mix currencies. We accept Mastercard and Visa payments only via our website.
- You must ship the product prepaid to us and we will return it after payment for the repair and return shipping. Where available you may use our Product Return Service.
- Return shipping is a fixed price based on the delivery location. Return shipping excludes VAT/GST or other taxes or duties, if any, imposed by local authorities. We return all shipments with a copy of the incoming shipment documentation to assist you with clearance, if any, and the value of all returned shipments is the fixed price repair cost.
- Please note that we may be unable to ship to certain locations. Our customer support team will discuss any shipping restrictions with you.
- For any repairs, you must obtain a return authorization (RMA) by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to shipping to us. We will not accept any product returns without an RMA.