The WatchMate App is available on smartphone and tablet from Apple App Store and Google Play. The WatchMate App is Free and works with both our XB-8000 and Vision® products.
Apple App Store for iPhone and iPad
Google Play for Android
The WatchMate app connects to your Vesper Marine WatchMate Vision® or XB-8000 over WiFi to place remote control functionality and AIS situational awareness in the palm of your hand.
- Displays your AIS targets on an AIS plotter screen in heading or north up orientation.
- Mange your collision prevention alarm profiles.
- Graphically displays the crossing situation for each vessel's CPA and TCPA.
- Generates MOB alarms from received AIS SART, MOB and EPIRB targets.
- Instantly acquires target details including cached vessel names.Displays your AIS targets in a list view enabling sorts by priority, CPA, TCPA and range.
- Anchor Watch alarming.
- Display and control your Anchor Watch alarm settings.
- Continuously monitor Collision Prevention, MOB and Anchor Watch alarms generated from your WatchMate Vision or XB-8000, even when the app is closed.
- View your own GPS position, course and speed.
- View your NMEA 2000 or NMEA 0183 data (e.g. depth, wind speed, heading).
- Control the type of data on your NMEA 0183 output.
- Switch easily between AIS silent mode and normal transmitting mode.
- Configure your vessel's AIS Static data. (MMSI, call sign, vessel type, vessel size).
- Diagnostic tools to help with GPS and AIS antenna installation.
- Diagnostic tools for connectivity to other devices over NMEA 0183 or NMEA 2000.
- Test your external alarm is working.
- Run simulations to get familiar with device and app features.
- Perform firmware upgrades.