Out of Box Failures
All Vesper Marine products are fully tested in our factory both before and after final assembly. This includes all functions of the product. As a result, out-of-box failures are quite rare. However, if your product fails within 30 days of initial purchase Vesper Marine will replace it.
If you purchased from an authorized Vesper Marine dealer, please contact the dealer directly to arrange a replacement. The original product must be returned to the dealer.
If you purchased your product directly from Vesper Marine's website an Advance Warranty Replacement will be promptly shipped to you at no charge. The details of our Advance Warranty Replacement service are below. To arrange for a replacement, contact Vesper Marine technical support at email@example.com.
Advance Warranty Replacement
During the first year of the warranty period an Advance Warranty Replacement unit may be available either directly from Vesper Marine or through the authorized Vesper Marine dealer where the product was purchased.
- Advance Warranty Replacements, subject to availability, must be authorized by contacting technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org. If an Advance Warranty Replacement is not authorized then the standard warranty process applies.
- Advance Warranty Replacements will only be authorized for products within the first year of the warranty period. Beyond one year the standard warranty process applies.
- An Advance Warranty Replacement may consist of either a new unit or a factory reconditioned unit subject to availability and at the discretion of Vesper Marine.
- A credit card deposit for the retail value of the product is required. This deposit will be promptly refunded when the original unit has been received by Vesper Marine and the warranty claim accepted. If the problem is not covered by the warranty (see Limitations and Exclusions above) then the cost of repair and shipping of the Advance Warranty Replacement will be deducted from the deposit refund.
- Deposits exclude VAT/GST or other local taxes except in New Zealand where GST is included. Vesper Marine shipping of the Advance Warranty Replacement includes export fees, freight, and insurance (Incoterms CIP). Any import duties or taxes, if applicable, are not included.
- Please note that we may be unable to ship to certain locations. Our customer support team will discuss any shipping restrictions with you.