ATIS is only used in inland waterways in some European countries. If you are a foriegn flagged vessel, Cortex will provide a recommendation for your ATIS number based on your MMSI when the ATIS feature is enabled. Local vessels typically require a local authorised party to program the ATIS number. Please check with your local dealer about the rules for your country before programming your ATIS number.
Articles in this section
- Where do I find the Cortex serial numbers?
- Does Cortex have a PA or Loud Hailer function?
- Can a second Cortex Handset listen to different channels?
- How is NMEA 0183 data from Cortex (NMEA 2000 translation into NMEA 0183) get transmitted?
- Can Cortex be equipped with earphones or headset?
- Can I use the heading sensor data from Cortex across my network?
- Will the Cortex Onboard app have VHF listening?
- Is the Cortex Handset capable of wireless charging?
- Can I program the MMSI number Cortex myself?
- Can I program the ATIS number in Cortex myself?