The Cortex Hub will translate NMEA 2000 PGNs into the equivalent NMEA 0183 messages and vice-versa. You can find a list of translations here. The 0183 messages are then sent out over the 0183 output port and broadcast over WiFi. All valid incoming 0183 messages received on the 0183 port are also broadcast over WiFi.
Articles in this section
- Does Cortex have a PA or Loud Hailer function?
- Can a second Cortex Handset listen to different channels?
- How is NMEA 0183 data from Cortex (NMEA 2000 translation into NMEA 0183) get transmitted?
- Can Cortex be equipped with earphones or headset?
- Can I use the heading sensor data from Cortex across my network?
- Will the Cortex Onboard app have VHF listening?
- Is the Cortex Handset capable of wireless charging?
- Can I program the MMSI number Cortex myself?
- Can I program the ATIS number in Cortex myself?
- Is the barometer output over NMEA 2000?