The Furuno Marine Radar app will not allow for direct AIS integration, however, the wireless radar is compatible with the Nobeltec TZ iBoat app which will allow for AIS integration.
Articles in this section
- Will the XB-8000, Vision and Cortex work with the Furuno wireless radar DRS4W
- Can I use my WatchMate with a chart plotter?
- How will my WatchMate integrate with NMEA information?
- Can I connect my WatchMate to my computer?
- How often is my AIS information sent from my WatchMate transponder?
- Can I use my existing GPS receiver with an XB-6000, XB-8000, WatchMate 850 or Vision?
- I have a Class B transponder. Can I connect the AISWatchMate 670 Display-Only to the NMEA output of the transponder and use the computer output from the transponder at the same time?
- How do I connect an external alarm or buzzer?
- I need to extend the length of the DC power cable supplied with my WatchMate or XB Transponder. What gauge wire should I use?
- Do the settings in the WatchMate 850 Transponder setup control both the USB and NMEA output?