In the USA the MMSI number is required to be entered by an authorised Vesper distributor, dealer or installer. In the rest of the world you can program your own MMSI.
Articles in this section
- Where do I find the Cortex serial numbers?
- Does Cortex have a PA or Loud Hailer function?
- Can a second Cortex Handset listen to different channels?
- How is NMEA 0183 data from Cortex (NMEA 2000 translation into NMEA 0183) get transmitted?
- Can Cortex be equipped with earphones or headset?
- Can I use the heading sensor data from Cortex across my network?
- Will the Cortex Onboard app have VHF listening?
- Is the Cortex Handset capable of wireless charging?
- Can I program the MMSI number Cortex myself?
- Can I program the ATIS number in Cortex myself?